The Church Hall was built in the 1920’s and has disabled access and toilets. It has a stage, full stage lighting, a sound system and screen. It can accommodate up 100 people seated and there is a small kitchen attached.
The Old Boys’ School was built in 15thcentury as a hall house. It can accommodate up to 30 people for and has its own access to the toilets and kitchen. Both halls are heated.